Pentasia Unveils Brand New Website
Industry leading recruitment consultancy Pentasia has started 2016 off in style with the launch of a brand new website at Pentasia.com.
With fresh new styling, a responsive design and an optimised interface, the new Pentasia.com feels a world away from its predecessor.
However when the project was first conceived, it was prompted not by a desire to rewrite the rule book completely but more of a wish merely to reflect changing candidate behaviour.
As John Doyle, Group Head of Marketing explained, “It has now been over four years since our last website redesign and during that time the recruitment market has changed dramatically. Smart phone usage has expanded exponentially in general and candidates are now far more likely to browse and apply for jobs using their mobiles on the go.
“While the old Pentasia.com was perfectly suitable for desktop use, the fact it was not optimised for mobiles and tablets created a complication that our candidates could do without. Therefore our primary aim in the initial stages was to create a site that could be navigated easily whatever the device it was being viewed on.
“From there, it was a small step for us to go back to the drawing board and build something that we felt was aligned exactly to the needs of our audience. As part of the process we undertook an exhaustive feedback campaign to get to the core of what our candidates are looking for. We then used the information we gathered to underpin every innovation and decision we made.
“To get from there to here has taken quite a bit of time and we have had to overcome a fair few problems along the way. However the result, I hope, is a site that perfectly reflects our approach to recruitment.”
As well as new styling and a responsive design, Pentasia’s new site also features:
- A new vacancy search engine directing job seekers to vacancies of interest more easily
- A new site structure designed to provide relevant information more quickly
- A streamlined registration process enabling job seekers to apply for vacancies faster
- New job category email alerts to notify when appropriate vacancies are posted
- An upgraded news section to keep users more up to date with events and analysis
- All of which, leaves John and the rest of the team at Pentasia excited about how the site will be received by the public. He went on to say “We feel that the new Pentasia.com defines how we interact with our candidate base and demonstrates the pride we have in our business to an outside audience. The feedback we have received so far on the new Pentasia.com has all been extremely positive so it looks like we are heading in the right direction.”
If you would like to make comments or suggestions on the new Pentasia.com, please email them to email@example.com