Friday 6th June 2014
Pentasia are pleased to announce the launch of the new look Pentasia Newscentre, the one stop shop for the latest iGaming news from around the World. Now packed with exciting new features to make your experience even better.
New Features Include:
- Job Ticker | The rolling ticker at the top of the page now displays the latest jobs from the Pentasia Recruitment website
- Video Streams | We have now added more dynamic news content. With a continually updating video feed, there are now more ways to stay up to date with the industry’s breaking news.
- More rounded content | Alongside presenting industry news from all major news outlets, the Pentasia Newscentre has scoured the web to find the most up to date blogs and opinion pieces from a wide range of writers - providing personal insights on industry developments
How we are improving your experience:
- Weekly Round Ups - Each week the Pentasia Newscentre will collate the most important topics of the week in easy to digest formats, including blog posts and video updates.
- iGaming Industry Tweets - The industry’s leading figures twitter accounts have been pulled together in one easy to follow list, allowing followers to get the inside track on what’s developing.
- Create a personalied RSS feed - The Pentasia Newscentre allows users to add their own RSS feeds to the front page, enabling the creation of a personalised news resource.
Notes for editors:
Pentasia is the global market leader in online gaming & gambling technology staffing solutions. Established in 2001, the company has built an international network of offices spread across seven countries; the UK, Malta, Ireland, Gibraltar, Singapore, Macau and the USA.
Pentasia is a fully accredited member of various industry bodies including the UK's Recruitment & Employers' Confederation (REC) and the Association of Recruitment Consultancies (ARC) and as such, is subject to their Codes of Professional Practice.
Website URL: www.pentasia.com