iGB webinar: how far and how much should operators do to ensure they comply with regulations across Europe?
iGaming Business's forthcoming webinar on 5th March 2014 at 3pm GMT will focus on regulatory compliance: how far and how much should operators do to ensure they comply with regulations across Europe?
Register now for the latest iGB webinar to find out how EU compliance and regulatory issues affect your igaming operations.
Among the many issues that will be discussed during the webinar will be the European Commission's Fourth Anti-Money Laundering Directive: what it is trying to achieve and what you need to do as an igaming company to ensure you comply with this key legislation from Brussels.
What are the risks and requirements igaming operators have to deal with when it comes to compliance, anti-money laundering (AML), enhanced due diligence (EDD) and how can they streamline them to gain in efficiency without compromising regulatory standards?
The speakers for this latest iGaming Business webinar will be Roger Parkes, former group compliance director at Betfair and founder of Gambling Integrity Services and Rob Duncan, Sales Specialist: World-Check and Risk Screening from Thomson Reuters.
The webinar is free and will run through the key points of European compliance and regulation for iGaming companies working in the EU or looking to get licensed there.
The webinar will explain how operators can:
- Minimise reputational risk: recognise multi-jurisdictional operation including regulatory oversight; know your business through internal resourcing and review; be pro-active,
- Ensure financial and corporate transparency: are the issues/risks the same? Know your regulations; invest in internal systems,
- Work out the differences between online and offline compliance: improve regulatory relationships; are the solutions the same?,
- Make sense of the Fourth Money Laundering Directive from the European Commission: what is it trying to achieve? Risk/threshold or both?,
- Adopt a holistic approach to compliance: Meet your compliance team.
The presentation will take approximately 30-40 minutes and then there will be a 10-15 minute Q&A with the audience. Everyone who registers for the webinar will be sent the recording and presentation material.
Register for the webinar HERE