Mobile Gambling: Marketing and Operations 2013 - FULL REPORT
Over the past three years the growth of mobile gambling has been explosive and now forms a significant portion of all interactive revenues for key European gambling operators, arguably led by the likes of Paddy Power, William Hill and Betfair. Juniper Research released new projections in early 2013 for the global mobile platform, anticipating that by 2017 mobile turnover will reach $100 billion.
It is no longer a question of entering the mobile space, but rather how are you mobilizing your business to push forward and create, rather than react to, the opportunities the platform affords.
• Insight into the key players in the industry and which business models are most successful.
• An analysis of the different payment methods
• An overview of different devices and their target markets
• A look into the future of mobile development and how many are opting for a hybrid of HTML5 and App development.
• A breakdown of how to turn your company mobile.
• Insight into the significant trends occurring in the mobile sector which may have a profound effect on mobile gambling
• An in-depth look at the new mobile marketing techniques that are available including affiliate marketing, app marketing, display, email, location-based marketing, push marketing, search engines – PPC and natural, SMS, social networks, video and Weve.
Mobile Gambling, Marketing and Operations 2013 and Beyond - Understanding the Mobile Paradigm combines the collective learning and experiences of operators and suppliers in the sector to present you with in-depth insight and analysis on the key areas now defining mobile gambling, as well as looking to the future.