An exciting and rare opportunity to join an egaming start up as Junior Full Stack Developer in the heart of Frankfurt-Bornheim/Germany.
We are a mix of products in egaming and social, free-to-play gaming. Currently, the company is working on a bespoke free-to-play casino platform and aim to deliver an industry leading product in 2020.
As junior Full Stack Developer in Frankfurt, you work together with us to develop agile together using the latest technologies. In our small team, you slip into the role of lead developer and bring in your knowhow, in the development of a digital solution - from proof of concept to productive operation. Your know-how and your coding skills are in demand in the frontend as well as in the backend area and Native App development.
• Design and implement sophisticated, high-performance web architectures
• Converting RESTful APIs to Angular 8
• Update the running Mobile App (Angular and Cordova)
• Work closely with creators, designers, and usability experts for the best user experience
• Experience in frontend development with frameworks like Angular
• Experience in the development of RESTful Web Services
• Experience with Docker, Java, PHP and Node
• Experience with Cordova and Mobile App Development
• Experience with AWS (Amazon Cloud)
• You are proficient in written and verbal English
• A great salary based on your experience and profile.
• Potential relocation budget for move to Frankfurt.
• The chance to work with leading industry professionals and gain significant knowledge of a fast moving, highly profitable business.
To apply for this position, please send your resume and a cover letter (German or English) and salary expectations to email@example.com, quoting reference “Full Stack Developer”