iGB Market Monitor, December 2016: UK and Poland
Welcome to the fourth instalment of the iGaming Business Market Monitor series.
The iGaming Business Market Monitor December 2016 covers the UK and Poland and will update readers on the size of each market and the key factors in how they are set to evolve in the coming months
This issue of the Market Monitor details how igaming operators in the UK are set to be affected by a number of ongoing reviews and regulatory issues that are likely to bite in 2017.
Poland meanwhile is going through its own regulatory battles, as online-only sites lobby for change in the tax levels and system.
Key topics covered in this Market Monitor include:
- UK market exceeds estimates, but is the growth sustainable?
- The various government reviews under way in the UK,
- Poland's unpopular turnover tax and its impact on the licensed market,
- The possibility for growth in Poland if a GGR regime is implemented,
- Other factors holding Poland back, and how these could change in the near future.
The iGaming Business Market Monitor is your quarterly series of reports that collates the latest data for market size and market shares across a number of major countries in Europe and further afield.
Click on the e-zine below to view your free copy as a subscriber to the Intelligence Centre.