The updated gambling regulatory framework in Malta came into force as of August 1st 2018. The changes, which have now had almost a year to settle in were, designed to enhance responsible gambling measures and consumer protection standards and implement an overall risk based approach to regulatory processes and procedures.
This event is a must for any gaming business or support service provider based in or looking to do business in Malta. We will take a deep dive into the regulatory framework, best practice and the opportunities to benefit from innovation from a player protection perspective.
This exclusive conference and training event will deliver key learning outcomes and across the two days you can expect:
- Greater understanding of AML, Blockchain and Payments
- How to identify suspicious activity
- The importance of SAR’s/STR’s and the important role employees play
- How to undertake quality investigations
- Adequate SAR/STR’s content for staff and the MLRO
- Dealing with customer interactions and markers of harm
For further information call: +44 (0)77 3421 5166