Gambling regulators are increasingly focusing on reducing gambling related harm and the protection of at risk players. Licensees are required to identify early signs of problematic play, take action and proof that they have done so.
This full day masterclass is specifically designed to shed light into
- Research on problem gambling
- Player Tracking data and algorithms
- Data driven identification of problematic play
- Research on customer interaction
- Guidelines for customer interaction
What will you learn?
- How problematic gambling can be detected from player data
- How player data should be prepared
- What algorithms can be used
- What customer interactions are successful
- How the taken actions can be documented