SoftSwiss is an established software provider of turnkey and white label solutions for the iGaming industry. The company holds a valid Curacao gaming license.
Founded in 2008, SoftSwiss employs over 40 specialists and renders B2B services to partners worldwide. It offers high-end software products for online casinos, sports betting and auction websites, providing support and consulting at each collaboration step.
• White Label solution
• iGaming consulting
• Gaming license support and consulting
• Bank and merchant account support and consulting
• Player retention services
• First-line support to players
Online casino platform
SoftSwiss gaming platform is based on Ruby, one of the most advanced programming languages, known for its high scalability and performance. The platform supports multiple currencies and languages and therefore caters for players worldwide.
The integral parts of the gaming platform are:
• Reporting engine
• Player management
• Payment management
• Numerous payment processing options
• Game management
• Bonus and free spin management
• Multi-tier affiliate system
• Content management system
• Anti-fraud system
• Email marketing tools
SoftSwiss has 40+ high quality games, certified by iTech Labs for randomness against MGA standards. All the games are available in HTML5, which means they are fully cross-platform and mobile-friendly.
Besides its in-house games, SoftSwiss offers games by globally known game providers through a single API integration:
• BetSoft Gaming
• Ezugi Live Casino
Bitcoin Casino solution
The Bitcoin solution introduced by SoftSwiss in 2013 marked the company as the first-ever provider of classic casino software to add cryptocurrencies as a payment method into its software package.
The characteristic features of the system are:
• Bitcoin-adapted games: different bet limits for each game: BTC, mBTC, uBTC
• Different withdrawal options: manual, instant, combined
• Robust anti-fraud system: to mitigate the risks of irreversible payments
• Possibility to add other cryptocurrencies: Litecoin, Dogecoin, Peercoin
• Provably fair games
What makes SoftSwiss different from the competition?
• Modern source code in Ruby
• Industry-leading expertise in Bitcoin gambling
• Increased focus on financial security and anti-fraud system
• One-stop service for software, legal and operational support
• Excellent customer care: estimated response time is less than 1 hour