If you have a general query about iGaming Business want to subscribe or already have a subscription you wish to enquire about, please email info@iGamingBusiness.com or call us on: +44 (0) 20 73848269 (lines open Monday-Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm UK time).
Inexorably growing interest in esport predictions among players. Bookmakers have picked up this trend and offer a wide line of odds. The most popular eSports forecasts are outcomes. The odds and totals of played cards are also actively flirting. Exotic lovers are offered a line with individual rounds totals or handicap for rounds, if such a parameter is in the game itself. Classics in e-sports are considered matches of the best of 3 series, where they play up to 2 victories. Exceptions are the finals, which play up to 3 victories - best of 5. In the finals of some eSports tournaments, teams can get a head start on one card and this is confusing for many. The painting and selection of the forecast appears in a completely different form, which radically changes the approach to forecasting. There are few such matches; you can skip them. Only this is not an option if you want to be successful in betting. It is not necessary to avoid difficulties, but to learn how to overcome them.
Our address is:
Fulham Green, Bedford House
69 - 79 Fulham High Street
London, SW6 3JW
Alternatively, get in touch today to discuss with a member of our team
Contact a specific member of the team
- Publishing Director: Richard Linn, Richard.email@example.com
- Editorial: Stephen Carter, Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
- News: News@iGamingBusiness.com
- Marketing: Haydn Williams, Haydn.email@example.com
- Customer services: Aaron Noy, Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information sales: Emma Dixon, email@example.com
- Digital & print advertising: Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org