You are here
Senior Data Analyst
This company's vision is to bring more innovation, efficiency, and equality of opportunity by helping create an open financial system for the world. We are focused on making digital assets accessible to everyone. As a corporation we play a critical role in achieving that vision. As public blockchains create an open financial system for the world, sophisticated traders will need a place to discover, access, and exchange digital assets. They are focused on building the most trusted and secure digital asset exchange for institutions and professional traders. These traders will bring important liquidity to the industry, providing improved price stability and enabling more people to participate in an open financial system.
Our client is a leading Blockchain digital assets financial service provider with daily trading volume ranked within top in the world. Currently have operations in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, and China, and is rapidly expanding. The business includes exchange, digital wallet, Capital, Labs, mining pool and blockchain information services. They are a cross-functional, product-driven team dedicated to building the premier digital asset exchange in the world. A real focus and value for positive energy, continuous learning, and clear communication and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment for people from all backgrounds.
Pentasia are looking for Senior Data Analyst who will be the central of the company engine to contribute marketing and business operation professional sights. You will be responsible for gathering and analysing data, allowing them to identify key trends in web performance, marketing campaign, content operation, user operations, product operation as well as new customer leads acquisition, engagement and retention figures. Your analytical insights will identify new business value and growth opportunity. Your report will facilitate and support various marketing directions and operational initiatives. You are expected to heavily influence company strategy, planning, and execution by transforming support data into valuable business insights and help shape our projects to deliver maximum impact. You will be enjoying working in ambiguous situation with strong inner strength.
- Analyse the effect of different online and offline marketing channels on each other and developing innovative strategies for business improvement and growth
- Effectively using Google analytics and other data sources available to analyse and report on effectiveness of the company website and come up with business solutions to improve the initiative
- Analysing online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
- Performing ROI analysis to evaluate efficiency and effectiveness of different marketing campaigns
- Develop a strong prioritization framework to ensure both marketing and business operations team focus on highest-value initiatives
- Monitor key performance metrics and use results to help the team be more effective in carrying out their mission of providing high-quality support
- Build a collaborative team environment that fosters efficient execution, innovation, and continuous improvement
- Develop and support the analytical technologies that give our team timely, flexible, and structured access to the data
- Performing ad-hoc analytics and conversion optimisation consultancies for clients and influencing conversion optimisation strategies with solid analytical data
Skills and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Mathematics, Finance or related field
- Marketing data analyst function in eCommerce, Fintech, financial service, foreign exchange service, Hedge Fund etc.
- Business ament with good understanding Knowledge of cryptocurrency
- Be familiar with data analysis model and tools e.g. GA and expert-level Excel user (Vlookups, pivots, macros, etc.), strong SQL, Looker
- Ability to frame and break down complex business problems into key components and recommend practical solutions for senior leaders
- Entrepreneurial spirit with Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high growth environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Reputation for integrity, dedicated work ethic, and desire for ownership & accountability.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluency in Chinese is a bonus
- and Other European languages are desirable