• Managing and leading software architects and R&D teams, of 80+ employees, across different locations.
• Aligning technology, product development, structure, methodology, best practices and processes across various global development centers in order to ensure efficient delivery.
• Oversee all aspects of R&D, product development and delivery; roadmap specification, design, development, testing and more.
• Ensuring the organizational structure, methodologies, R&D processes, product management and delivery are optimized to distribute the required product solutions.
• Recruiting, building and mentoring teams and mid managers to continue successful growth.
• Prioritizing, controlling and tracking companies’ resources and projects; resourcing assessments/allocations optimizations ensuring sufficient technical and operational support are being provided.
• End to end responsibility across entire SDLC from requirement gathering via detailed design, development, production deployment to ongoing production support.
• Proven R&D Management experience from a leading Sport betting software company- a must
• Experience in managing big R&D groups, 50+ employees.
• Previous experience managing offshore development teams– big plus.
• Strong technical background in development, design and maintenance of complex web based software systems; hands on in various .NET technologies – Must!
• Expert in relational and non-relational DBs such as MongoDB
• Successful track record building large scale SCRUM teams and implementing agile and SCRUM best practices.
• Business orientated; ability to read and comprehend information from various sources.
• Outstanding communication skills, management and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate and drive employees towards success.
• Detail oriented and hands-on abilities.