You are here
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new starter in marketing to work across a major information provider to the Gaming industry within the publishing part of our business.
Working across market leading magazines and digital products, (iGaming Business, iGB Affiliate and Totally Gaming) this role will be responsible for the marketing for each brand (which includes a mix of print, social media, email, PPC and press releases).
We are looking for an innovative, forward thinking and digitally savvy individual to work with the Head of Marketing to deliver the Clarion Gaming publishing strategy across all of the individual publishing brands.
You will be joining the business at a pivotal time and will play a crucial role as we look to invest and develop the publishing business and a number of key assets within the portfolio.
This is a challenging but rewarding role; you must be able to work independently as well as be able to work with a range of different teams in the gaming division including Digital, Content and Sales.
You will hit the ground running and quickly get up to speed on the different systems and platforms we use.
To support the Head of Marketing in the successful implementation of campaigns across the gaming publishing portfolio. This includes iGaming Business, iGB Affiliate and Totally Gaming. Areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering digital and print marketing campaigns which include:
- Managing marketing campaign schedules and plans
- Uploading and sending email campaigns through the marketing automation platform
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns across all platforms in conjunction with the team
- Copywriting and proofreading of marketing collateral – invites, brochures, emails, graphics for stands, website promotional text, landing pages
- Working closely with the Digital team and Publishing Director on the launch of a new digital membership offering
- Working closely with the Digital Director to deliver commercially driven content marketing (for example sponsored webinars)
- Coordinating media partnership deliverables – specifically around event distribution
- Managing leads going into the Information Sales team for subscriptions – and reporting on lead activity.
- Working with Information Sales, Editorial and Client Engagement to optimise marketing activity and ensure cohesiveness between departments.
- Reporting of marketing campaign activity including website, emails, social media activity as well as media partner promotions
- Website updates via Content Management System (Drupal) including copywriting and proof reading
- Database entry, research and list building
- General admin duties including raising POs
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in a similar marketing role preferably in publishing
- Ability to prioritise and strong organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM systems like Pardot, Salesforce etc.
- Excellent copywriting, creative and design
- Experience and knowledge of a CMS (Drupal is what we currently use); email marketing and Doubleclick for publishers or a similar ad server
- Excellent evaluation and measurement of effectiveness (Google Analytics experience would be beneficial)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven experience of working on digital publications, subscription models preferable
- Good technical and digital ability and knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of social media in a publishing/media environment
If you are interested in applying for or learning more about this opportunity please contact Tracey Daniel via Tracey@igamingbusiness.com or 020 7384 7929.
The closing date for applications is Friday 13th October 2017.