You are here
Head of Delivery
Have a passion for sports? Take pride in a product being delivered to the client as they requested?
I have the perfect role for you! I am looking for a Head of Delivery for one of the world's most popular software providers for the sports industry who lead in providing innovative and data-driven solutions to sports, media and regulated betting markets.
As Head of Delivery you will lead multiple product teams responsible for delivering software solutions, for a specific business division. You will work with multiple Product and Senior Product Owners to own and oversee execution of the product roadmap. The role requires strong leadership and previous experience in product ownership. product management along with strong delivery execution skills. You will work with Heads of Delivery and other product and delivery departments (Business Analysts, Project Managers, Agile Coaches and Subject Matter Experts) to ensure all aspects of delivery have been accounted for (this includes operational as well as technical delivery). You will establish key relationships in different departments and business units who will help you to achieve your objective of delivering a best in class product offering.
You will ensure your team works transparently within the collaborative tools (e.g. Jira and Confluence) and provide clear and easily consumable progress reports to stakeholders. You will need to understand the overall vision and input in to these with your team to help define and refine a product strategy that will achieve them.
- Provide oversight of roadmap execution and product strategy
- Ensure products are delivered in adherence with the company's Agile delivery best practices
- Keep abreast of industry trends in both competitor landscape and product delivery best practices
- Accountable for ensuring the product team are innovative and perform the necessary strategic analysis so products retain their marketing leading positions
- Act as a strong mentor for the Product team
- Accountable for ensuring all products have a clear product vision and product values
- Accountable for ensuring good alignment across the product teams and the commercial objective and product vision are well understood
- Ensure the product team is partnering with the UX team to create an exceptional user experience from start to finish and that there is brand consistency between products
- Good understanding of high level software architecture and flow of data between systems
- Ownership of Product Risk Register
- Proven experience and understanding of designing APs to meeting strategic business requirements
- Strong understanding of Agile development processes along with previous experience in delivering complex projects
- Strong people management skills with proven experience of leading large distributed product teams
- Strong understanding of building and improving high quality digital products
- Strong Customer focus
- Effective communicator with strong problem solving skills
- Previous experience working in the required domain
If you feel this is the right role for you, please do get in touch for more information!