Our client is a start-up company growing fast! Since their launch in 2016 they now already hold licenses over three jurisdictions! Looking for a Head of CRM to join their Malta Team.
• Define CRM action plans, create roadmap and ensure its timely execution.
• Establishing and prioritizing short, medium, & long-term projects that align with the broader vision, expansion goals, & revenue targets, for the different markets.
• Lead the development, implementation, & routine monitoring of multi-channel campaigns across the website, email, Facebook, push messaging, and other channels to achieve established goals & objectives.
• Leverage all CRM systems and channels to take CRM to the next level – identifying opportunities for revenue growth and problem areas for resolution.
• Identify key opportunities to enhance the player experience and improve retention rates and profitability including cross sell opportunities.
• Ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive environment to best serve the objectives of the team and adjust plans accordingly.
• Ensure all communications meet advertising, regulatory and legislative standards • Motivate, lead and develop one direct report.
• Keep up to date with current CRM trends, best practices and items of interest and share these with the rest of the team.
• Ensure the achievement of KPIs as established by the Company
• Fluent English speaker – Italian is an asset
• 5 years CRM experience and at least 2 years of experience with team management
• Able to take marketing decisions based on data analysis and evaluation • Able to work under pressure and prioritise different tasks
• Be creative and constantly identify new opportunities
• Able to work well in a team and build working relationships