You are here
Director of Online Gaming - USA
My client is an established, well known and respected gambling business which is rapidly establishing an online organisation in the US in anticipation of regulatory change. The Senior Team will include a Director of Online Gaming - this is a critical hire with leadership responsibility for Gaming P&L.
If you are currently a Director of Gaming or Head of Gaming seeking a demanding but exciting new challenge in a start-up environment backed by a globally recognised and substantial business, this could be for you .
(Remuneration will be at a level to attract the best talent)
Purpose of the Role
The Director of Online Gaming will report to the CEO and be responsible for the creation, execution and oversight of the Company’s online gaming business. This position reports to the CEO and will be based in New Jersey. The role will design strategies that achieve critical marketing development and revenue objectives in the US market. It is solely responsible for developing an online gaming strategy to ensure that the Company successfully attracts and retains customers, and reaches revenue targets.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop a respected online gaming strategy in line with the Company’s brand that will attract customers and drive profits.
- Implement a marketing strategy for the launch and on-going maintenance of popular internet gaming products.
- Responsible for managing online and mobile gaming of the internet gaming team.
- Identify, contract and manage the relationship with casino content vendors, software vendors and other companies sharing the same network.
- Responsible for department budget.
- Build and lead a team.
- Will communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing, with pertinent stakeholders, customers and external contacts.
- Must establish effective and professional relationships with all levels of employees and customers/vendors.
- Promotes a positive company image within the industry and community.
Minimum Person Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in gaming, preferably with online experience
- Experience in Marketing, Operations and Gaming
- Familiarity with gaming compliance and regulations
- Analytical and strategic thinker, monitors industry trends and adjusts business strategy to stay ahead of the market
- Is able to present complex information to the stakeholders in a simplified manner
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be confident in one’s ability to assess situations and make informed decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage vendor and customer relationships
- Ability to obtain and/or be eligible for regulatory licensing, where applicable