You are here
Digital Product Designer - iGaming
Outstanding opportunity for a multi-disciplinary digital Product Designer that has experience across user experience, user interaction and visual design.
As a Digital Product Designer, you'll have the opportunity to work with an exciting and rapidly growing B2B business, focusing on building best-in-class digital experiences across a range of product verticals; RNG slots, scratch cards, bingo, and live casino.
The workflow will focus on UX and UI design for the games portfolio and requires close collaboration with the graphic design, product, art direction, marketing, content production and development teams.
What do we require from you?
- 3+ years of interactive design experience and advanced fluency in design software tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote).
- Knowledge in prototyping tools such as Proto.io, InVision, and Axure is a plus.
- Experience or understanding of: optimisation of design assets for mobile and responsive web and designing with an understanding of CSS and platform constraints.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines in a just-in-time production environment.
We're looking for designers with the following stand-out skills:
- A portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, colour, imagery, and applied design principles.
- Interaction design best practices.
- Ability to empathise with different types of users.
- Strong design aesthetic with focus on responsive and mobile design.
- Ability to communicate your design decisions convincingly and diplomatically with members of other teams and stakeholders.
- Designers with a passion for the i-Gaming will find this to be an ideal position.
- Make informed design decisions based on data (qualitative and quantitative) to drive measurable
- Not afraid to use intuition to drive hypothesis.
Our Selection Criteria:
We are very clear that designers play a critical role in that which extends beyond merely aesthetics. We are careful about not wanting to diminish the value of beautiful and engaging visual design and attention to detail, it is a critical skillset for our entertainment business. However, we also want designers to be passionate about, and therefore masters of, the thinking that supports building the right features and experiences for the right people. Strong product thinking means that a Designer understands what a good outcome is and how to design an experience or interface that would lead to that good outcome.
When we look at applications from Product or UI Designers, we look for a portfolio as an initial method of filtering strong applicants. In addition to demonstrating strong visual and interaction design skills (their craft and execution), a good product design portfolio is also going to demonstrate that there’s a process behind these execution skills (product thinking). It will demonstrate that the applicant has followed a considered path from research to design and that it produces good outcomes for the user and for the business.
Our selection criteria seeks to assess three core categories of competence.
- Craft and execution.
- Product thinking
- Influencing & communication