You are here
Looking for a role with the perfect work/life balance? I am working with the world's leading FinTech and trading companies who are looking for a Devops/Incident Manager to join them in their beautiful offices in Montenegro. During the week you will work within an international team who have a brilliant, collaborative culture. In your spare time you can enjoy choosing where to spend your time - either the beach or the mountains and there are plenty of options of things to do.
As Devops/Incident Manager you will have a varied and integral position within the team, and the main responsibilities are listed below:
As an Incident Manager:
- Investigating the source of disruptions in an IT lifecycle
- Making corrective measures to normalize problems in services and operations
- Taking necessary actions to reduce incident repetition
- Closing an issue after implementing root cause analysis
- Incident communication, alerts and notifications, collaboration in a problem resolution
- Task management (data collection, association, description), lifecycle managemen
- Automate reporting, implement dashboards, scorecards, KPIs
- Automate workflows
As a DevOps:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Promote DevOps culture
As a Java Engineer:
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to technical operations staff when they are building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers
- Participation in a problem solving
- Developing improvements to give the quality products
- Developing critical small features
- High education degree (preferable in Computer Science, Engineer, Mathematician, etc.)
- Level of English knowledge - Intermediate (IELTS\TOEFL certification is a plus)
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer. Financial, forex, gaming industries preferable.
- 1+ years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, supporting and resolving issues with LAMP based servers in a multi-tiered application architecture, especially service-oriented and micro-services architecture requiring 24x7 availability.
- 1+ years’ experience with DevOps tools (Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Understanding SOA, Microservices
- Understanding AWS
- Understanding CI & TDD
- Understanding Agile practices
- Java SE 8, Spring: Boot, MVC, Data, etc.
- JPA: Hibernate
- Databases: PostgreSQL
- Version control systems: GIT
- Familiarity with Logstash, Kibana, Elastic Search technologies
- Networks (TCP/IP, VLAN, IPSec)
- Linux (and/or FreeBSD) system, Web servers (Nginx/Apache)
- Understanding of ESB (SeviceMix or similar), MQ (ActiveMQ, RabitMQ or similar), REST, WebSockets and Load Balancing
- To have sense of ownership of role’s area of accountability
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
As a plus:
- Experience in high-loaded applications implementation
- TDD: Spock, JUnit, PowerMockito
- Scripting languages: Groovy
- Build automation: Gradle
- CI: Jenkins
- Rule engine: Drools
- Databases: Oracle
- Leadership skills and/or proactive approach of work
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Capable of multitasking, prioritizing multiple assignments
- Perform technical research independently as well as a member of a team
- Result oriented person.
- In return for this incredible skill set, the company offer the chance to work within a stable, well-respected company within a European office. They will also pay all relocation costs and any visa requirements that are needed. A competitive salary and bonus structure is provided as well as medical insurance. If you feel this could be the right challenge for you, please do contact me to discuss the role and living in Montenegro in more detail.