Welcome to the Responsible Gaming Academy, designed by Arno Nagelschmied in conjunction with the Totally Gaming Academy.
Experience the difference of a systemic approach to the field of responsible gaming. In the light of changing frameworks and consequently changing consumer behaviour in the gaming industry it becomes increasingly crucial to keep the balance between profit and responsibility. Learn how this contemporary approach can have positive impact to your business and to your customer relation. The Responsible Gaming Academy has been crafted to give those working with Responsible Gaming policies the chance to immerse themselves in two days of interactive learning to truly grasp how to create an inclusive practical policy ensuring you protect your customers and enhance your reputation.
Whether you work for an established gaming operation or are looking to expand, all business levels need to consider their Responsible Gaming policies. During the intensive two day programme we will explore Responsible Gaming in detail, using real-life case studies and sharing your own experiences and challenges with peers from across the industry.
- Over two days of unique insight and practical learning, Arno will provide the tools to improve your Responsible Gaming programme, including:
- What, who, how and why you need to re-evaluate your Responsible Gaming policies and protocols
- How to engage your stakeholders positively
- What is Responsible Gaming?
- Myths of Responsible Gaming
- What’s needed to maintain compliant status