iGaming Asia Congress (iGA) is the longest running dedicated C-level iGaming event in Asia. For nearly a decade, the event has hosted 1,600+ delegates, 400+ speakers, and 100+ sponsors & exhibitors. iGA conference and exhibition attracts Asia’s leading sports betting, online casino, lottery, social and mobile gaming executives to learn about the latest developments in industry, incoming regulations and disruptions, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve in Asia.
Here’s a quick look at what’s new for 2018:
• First annual gaming innovation start-up launchpad in Asia
• The impressive growth of Sports betting in the region
• The booming phenomenon of eSports betting
• The potential of alternative marketing solutions, affiliates and SEO strategies
• The importance of M&A’s and strategic partnerships
• Customer service and CSR
• The lifeblood of iGaming – payments!
• Cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and ICO’s
• Big data and new technologies
• Two post conference workshops on how to stage and market an eSports tournament and how to successfully drive online traffic
• Surprise networking event will be announced soon, taking place on conference day one 13th March. Stayed tuned for more details
For the latest programme and event details, please visit https://igamingasiacongress.com